Update for our clients
Our priority is the health and safety of our team members, guests, and local community, so to ensure our showroom is a safe, clean and hygienic environment, we have taken the steps below.
• For your reassurance, all staff onsite are double vaccinated.
• Our team members have clear health and hygiene protocols;
• Our team have increased the frequency of cleaning and sanitisation of our premises;
• Hand sanitizer stations have been provided for your convenience;
Conditions of entry: We ask that all guests
• Are double vaccinated and provide a copy of their vaccination certificate on arrival
• Check in via the Government QR check in app or provide their name and contact details and consent to reception upon arrival.
• Wear a facemask in line with Government Health Order directive.
• At all times, maintain social distancing measures (as per the Health guidelines) with respect to other customers and staff;
• At all times, treat staff and other customers with respect and consideration with regards to public health.
We ask that you do not join us in-store if you
• Have not been double vaccinated.
• Are experiencing any flu-like symptoms (sore throat, runny nose, persistent cough, shortness of breath, fever);
• Have been in close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19;
• Are awaiting the results of a test for COVID-19; or reside with anyone who is awaiting the results of a test for COVID-19;
• Are travelling from a restricted LGA of concern as identified by the NSW Government;
• Have returned from international, interstate or idenitifed hotspot and failed to observe the government requirement to quarantine for 14 days (where relevant);
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. We look forward to welcoming you back in-store.