Retail & Design Consultant | Sydney
Poliform is one of Italy’s most respected furniture brands. Poliform Australia launched in Sydney, in 1996 and has since expanded to open in Melbourne as well as operate from Space Furniture showrooms in Singapore and Kuala Lumpur.
Our showrooms are designed with the team in Italy to immerse our clients in the world of Poliform. Designed as a complete home solution, the collection reflects a lifestyle of elegance and relaxed sophistication. Featuring a complete and bespoke home solution, from kitchens, wall-to-wall storage systems, wardrobes, walk-in wardrobes, side tables, beds, dining tables and chairs, sofas, lighting and occasional pieces, the collection is vast yet perfectly cohesive.
Based out of our Sydney Showroom in Alexandria, we are looking for a creative and experienced Retail Sales Consultant with kitchen and joinery experience to join our high performing Retail Sales Team.
Why work with us
As well as a great company culture, flexible working arrangements, generous sales commission structure, company laptop, free onsite parking and a generous employee product discount scheme. You will be joining an industry leader in the designer furniture and joinery market that prides itself on it's people and values their growth and development. We’re a team that is there for each other. By working alongside people you can learn from, you’ll grow and develop in a fun, supportive environment. Working with a diverse range of people in an industry facing rapid change, you’ll gain real-world experience and grow as a person.
What Makes You Right For Poliform
The right attitude is everything....
- Genuine passion for Design, Interiors and Joinery
- Solutions focused mindset
- Can do attitude
- Flexible and adaptable to change
What will I do on a day-to-day basis?
- End to end Retail, Residential and Trade client Sales
- Preparation of client quotations and presentations
- Actively manage and develop a sales pipeline and leads
- Attend and assist with client deliveries when appropriate or required
What do I need to be successful in this role
- Demonstrated sales experience and understanding of kitchen and joinery - Essential
- Minimum of 2 years experience in High end Customer Service/ Sales - Essential
- Demonstrated experience in reading, understanding and preparing interior documentation and plans - Essential
- Sound knowledge and understanding of spatial planning - Essential
- Tertiary qualification in Interior Design - Ideal
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage.
As our business continues to evolve and innovate, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet the above requirements, we encourage you to submit your application.
You must have full Australian working rights to be considered for this position
Your application will include the following questions:
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in a role which requires relationship management experience?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
Please be advised that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Shortlisted candidates will be required to complete an Employee Application Form
If you have a positive attitude, are motivated to succeed and passionate about customer service, please apply now and include a copy of your current resume and Cover Letter addressing why you would be a great fit for Space and how you meet the selection criteria mentioned above.