National Customer Service Manager | Sydney
POSITION: National Customer Service Manager
POLIFORM AND SPACE FURNITURE
PRIMARY ROLE• To manage/drive/motivate all customer service team members to achieve the highest service standards:
• Providing your team with product training, performance management and assisting with clients where necessary.
• Oversee client and inventory claims are actioned immediately by customer service team whilst providing a high level of customer service. Ensure all warranty claims are made on suppliers where necessary and followed up.
• Ensure all cost implications to the business are managed effective and efficiently.
• Ensure team procedures are maintained, developed and that KPl's are reviewed on a weekly basis.
• Ensure that Fresh Desk tickets are responded to in a timely manner
• Ensure all customer service orders are coded accurately in a timely manner ie. inventory product descriptions, supplier code details and pricing details are accurate.
• Liaise with suppliers when needed.
• Ensure all customer service areas in showrooms/warehouses are labelled and prepared for stock take day, this also including spare parts held in inventory.
• Proactively managing stock levels of required spare parts to facilitate potential warranty/customer replacement requirements.
• Manage damaged inventory items in our warehouses & showrooms nationally to ensure that rectification is made as soon as possible
• Review and improve national customer service standards. This may include constant review of customer feedback forms or potentially further developing methods in which the business tracks our success with exceeding our customer's expectations.
To be successful in this role you will possess the following:
• A passion for customer service and customer satisfaction
• Highly proactive and great attention to detail
• Proven track record of delivering results
• 3+ years leading and developing a team within a customer service environment
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong computer skills
• A positive can-do attitude and be solutions focused
Please be advised that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Shortlisted candidates will be required to complete an Employee Application Form
You must have Australian working rights to be considered for this position.
If you have a positive attitude, are motivated to succeed and passionate about customer service, please apply now and include a copy of your current resume and Cover Letter addressing why you would be a great fit for Poliform and Space and how you meet the selection criteria mentioned above.