Joinery Installer | Melbourne
We are seeking a permanent full time Installer to install Poliform joinery including Italian made kitchens, wardrobes, storage and entertainment units.
To be considered for this role, you will have experience in kitchens and bedroom furniture installation, with a background in cabinetry / joinery / carpentry.
What will I do on a day-to-day basis?
- Successfully execute all aspects of installation and assembly of Poliform kitchens, wardrobes, entertainment systems and on occasion, loose furniture.
- Interpret plans and specifications, ensuring installations are completed within agreed time frames and standards
- Examine drawings, work orders or sample parts to determine specifications.
- When required assist the sales team with site measuring.
- Planning and setting out joinery sequences ready for onsite installation
- Workspace and site management including on-site client communication & ensuring a safe/tidy worksite
What do I need to be successful in this role
- Extensive experience with on-site high end cabinetry/joinery installation
- Knowledge of WHS procedures
- A proven background of project delivery on time, on schedule, and without compromising quality or safety
- Highly developed technical abilities and a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and previous experience liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- A Current drivers license
- Enjoy working within a team
- Self motivation and the ability to work independently
Please be advised that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
You will also need to partake in a pre-employment medical which will include drug and alcohol screening. This is at no cost to you.
You must have Australian working rights to be considered for this position.
This is a rare opportunity to join an industry leading company.
Your application will include the following questions:
- Do you have professional cabinet making experience?
- How many years' experience do you have as a Joinery Installer?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
Please be advised that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Shortlisted candidates will be required to complete an Employee Application Form
If you have a positive attitude, are motivated to succeed and passionate about customer service, please apply now and include a copy of your current resume and Cover Letter addressing why you would be a great fit for Space and how you meet the selection criteria mentioned above.