Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Primary responsibility of assisting with all aspects of installation and assembly of Poliform kitchens, wardrobes, entertainment systems and on occasion loose furniture.
- Ensuring all installations is carried out in a professional and timely manner.
- Ensuring all installations is of the highest standard that befits the Poliform brand.
- Liaising with clients in a mature and professional manner
- Responsibility for reporting any site or installation problems that arise.
- When required assist the sales team with site measuring.
- Examine drawings, work orders or sample parts to determine specifications.
- Select and work with materials such as timber, veneers, particle board and synthetic wood.
- Mark out, cut and shape materials as required to meet drawing specifications
- Fit hinges, locks, catches, drawers and shelves.
- Assist in re–fit and floor changes in the Poliform Melbourne Showroom e.g. disassemble and assemble of display kitchens and wardrobes, painting, rubbish removal and cleaning.
- Problem solving and resolution management. To be able to anticipate any potential challenges associated with installation.
- Provide feedback to project manager/sales team on any installation issues that arise.
- Working with other members of installation and warehouse team to ensure a smooth delivery and installation process.
- General communication with builders, architects and retail clients on site.
- Assist with delivery of loose furniture items if required by warehouse management.
- Attention to detail for any changes to be documented (variance reports, etc)
- Manage and provide a high quality of customer service
- Provide feedback and assist with problem solving
- Other ad hoc warehouse duties that may be reasonably requested of you from time to time
Candidates who demonstrate the above are invited to apply via email to Robert Jude firstname.lastname@example.org