Full/Part Time Cad Documenter | Melbourne
Poliform, a leading retailer of luxury Italian kitchens, wardrobes & loose furniture with outlets in Sydney, and Melbourne, are seeking an enthusiastic CAD documenter/Estimator/technical support to join their Melbourne showroom located at Richmond.
We have a full or part time permanent position available for an immediate start for the right applicant!
Ideally you will have a design background where this position provides the opportunity to specialise in a dedicated field working with top designers, developers and architects.
- A strong CAD drawing background and joinery detailing with a minimum of 1 years experience
- VectorWorks experience advantageous
- Efficient, self motivated and above all have meticulous attention to detail
- Show evidence of strong detailed documentation and an eye for contemporary design
- You will need to have strong technical skills with a solid understanding and experience in CAD and be able to read CAD drawings
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Problem solving and ability to come up with technical solutions.
- Interpreting sales/designers concepts and brief documentation co-ordination
- Coupled with an ambitious attitude and ability to work with a small team
- Assist in producing results and helping to achieve our company goals and targets
- Exceptional communication skills
Please be advised that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Shortlisted candidates will be required to complete an Employee Application Form.
You must have Australian working rights to be considered for this position.
Remuneration is dependent on relevant experience.
Applicants are invited to apply via email to Julia.email@example.com